AVIC 2023 will be organized in the same venue and at the same time with the CAS 2023 Conference, also held in Romania.
News and Updates
- July 5th, Paper Submission is now Open.
The IEEE Solid State Circuit Society, Romania Chapter in cooperation with The Research Committee on Electronic Circuits of the Institute of Electrical Engineering of Japan (IEEJ)
will hold the 2023 International Conference on Analog VLSI Circuits (AVIC) in Sinaia, Romania on October 11th – October 13th, 2023. AVIC is the successor of International Analog VLSI Workshop, which had been held for 26 years.
AVIC is the successor of the International Analog VLSI Workshop, which has been held for 26 years. The purpose of this conference is to discuss state-of-the-art ideas and results from research on analog VLSI circuits and their applications. It has contributed to the long-standing worldwide community of analog VLSI circuit experts in industry and academia.
AVIC 2023 covers topics related to analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits, including but not limited to:
Analog and Mixed-signal Integrated Circuits:
- Amplifiers, Filters, Comparators, Oscillators, Multipliers, PLLs, RF ICs
- Voltage/Current References, Sample-And-Hold Circuits
- A/D and D/A Converters, High Speed IO Interface
- Energy Harvesting, Power Management
Analog VLSI Design Automation:
- Layout, Simulation, HDL, Analog IP
Signal/Information Processing and Applications:
- Communication, Multimedia, Automotive Electronics
- Biomedical Electronics, Consumer Electronics
- Non-linear Signal Processing, Neural Network
- Sensing and Sensor Networks, Space Electronics
Digital Circuits and Digital Signal Processing
|IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society, Romanian Chapter
Tourist Agency Sponsors
Embassy of Japan in Romania
EU-Japan Center for Industrial Cooperation
Technical University of Cluj-Napoca
Romanian Chamber for Commerce